Terms of service
- Respect code of conduct
- The MOB Nation is an Anti-Racist organization.
- The MOB Nation is open to anyone that identifies as a mother.
- Agree to the cancellation policy below
- We recognize that we are a diverse group of moms and we love and cherish the diversity of our members. Our members’ backgrounds and experiences make us stronger. We support all moms regardless of age, culture, disabilities, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, marital status, nationality, race, religion, and sexual orientation.
Code of Conduct:
- Our number one rule is kindness. We accept everyone where they are at! We have members who are brand new to the business and seasoned pros! All are equally respected. Our events and platforms are designed to be welcoming, loving spaces where you can come as you are. Do not be shy to ask questions and please welcome questions with grace.
- MOB Social information is secret and exclusive to members! Please do not share discounts or screenshots.
- We want this to be a safe space for you! If you need to vent in the group- we ask that you use caution and respect. Please block out any names, faces or personal information when sharing in the group.
- MOBSocial is for asking questions, connecting on a personal level, celebrating successes and reaching out for support. You are welcome to share MOB-exclusive discounts you offer in the group, but please do not over-post business advertisements.
- A good rule of thumb- consider the group a live networking event. You would not walk around just talking about your business the whole time, you would interact and connect! MOB Social is your chance to connect online in addition to connecting in person.
- We have a no-drama policy. Please refrain from gossip, name-calling or bashing each other. This will result in immediate removal from the group- NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The MOB Nation logo, name, slogans, and taglines are the intellectual property of The MOB Nation LLC and Aria Leighty. Members may not use The MOB Nation logo, name, or slogans without permission. This includes, but is not limited to – apparel, websites, tumblers, artwork, promotional material. Have a collaboration idea? Please email [email protected] with your idea to get it approved.
Cancellation Policy and Refund Policy:
- One-year minimum commitment. (Paid in full for 12 months in advance or commit to 12 consecutive monthly payments).
- MOB Nation official cancellation form is required to be filled out completely before your cancellation will be processed and payments will be canceled (after the one-year commitment term has been completed).
- Cancellation requests must be sent to [email protected]
- If your membership is canceled prior to the 12-month commitment, you will be responsible for 60% of the balance of the contract, due in full at the time of cancellation.
- Failure to adhere to membership rules, expectations, or code of conduct can result in your membership being cancelled without notice and without refund.
- Cancellation is effective immediately upon Membership Director receiving and processing the cancellation form. Cancelled members are removed from MOBsocial, Directory, and all related platforms immediately upon processing the cancellation form.
- Cancellation form must be submitted 14 days before the next billing cycle to prevent the next non-refundable payment from being processed.
- All processed payments are final and non-refundable.