Our kid-friendly meetups are open to all women who want to network with the MOB. The cost is $15 in advance or $20 at the door. Meetups are always free for MOB Alliance members. The MOB Nation is a paid business alliance that comes with a listing on the directory, unlimited networking event access, weekly webinars, a listing on the MOB Nation app, MOB vendor booth opportunities, and much more. Cost is $49/month.
We have just a few guidelines to keep this group the best it can be!
With nearly 10,000 members we want to set ourselves apart from other groups. We want it to be a place of quality interactions.
Please keep referrals in the group to fellow mom-owned businesses. Whatever business someone is looking for, there's a MOB that does it and we want to support MOBs. #theresaMOBforthat
1) We want this group's primary use to be building relationships. Relationships are built with quality and organic interactions.
Sales posts need to be kept to the weekly "Share Your Stuff" post on Saturdays. This includes specials, discounts, events you are leading, model calls, email freebie offers, etc. Sales posts will be removed without notice.
2) We are here to support, uplift, promote and love our fellow Moms! Please be gentle and thoughtful in your posts and your comments. Speak with love and kindness.
3) Requests for free items for swag bags, raffles, etc, should go under the Donation Requests thread that happens on Wednesdays. Donation requests outside of this thread will be deleted without notice.
4) Put on your friend hat and take off your sales person hat. Trust me, it is obnoxious and bad for business to be all sales all the time! When someone posts for advice, help etc….please do not use this as an opportunity to over flood the comment with your sales links! Answer questions and be a good resource.
5) This group has nearly 10k+ members. Please do not share screen shots in the group without removing identifying names and information. Please do not share things discussed in the MOB outside of the MOB.
6) No live videos without admin permission.
7 ) If you block an admin, you will be removed without warning.
8 ) DM'ing members with sales pitches or adding someone as a friend and then adding them to their own groups or DM'ing sales pitches results in immediate removal from the group. If this happens to you, please screenshot and send to email@example.com
9) Do not create events within the group.
10) Unless you are a trained & licensed medical professional, do not give medical advice. Medical professionals can not treat or diagnose you without seeing you as a patient. We value your health and well-being and a Facebook group is not a substitute for seeing a professional.